Health and Wellness is the same for people with or without disabilities or activity limitations. Molina Healthcare's Bridge2Access program will help improve access to healthcare services for all members. Here are a few things we offer:
- Improved Physical Access
- Information on Provider Office Accessibility in our online and written provider directory
- Reduced barriers in some of
Molina Healthcare's own clinics with:
Height Adjustable Tables
Wheelchair Weight Scale
Assistive Listening Device
- Communication Access
- American Sign Language and foreign language interpreters at no cost.
- Materials in Other Formats (Large Print, Braille, and Audio, etc)
- Disability Awareness and Sensitivity Training for Molina Healthcare staff and doctors
- Better Coordination of Your Care
- Complex Care Management
- Develop Network of Community Support Services
- Enhanced Provider Network
- Statewide Advisory Committee inclusive of members, advocates and community based organizations
- Transportation Services, including Molina Healthcare shuttles in some areas
Click on the symbol beside the member material to access the audio file.
To get more information about our access services or to receive information in other alternate formats, click here for Molina Healthcare's Member Services Department contact numbers
return to the top
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above. Download a free version.