Healthy Living with Diabetessm Program
This program is for children and adults living with diabetes. You will learn:
- About the types of diabetes
- About diabetes self-care (meal planning, exercise tips, diabetes medicines and much more)
- How to work with your Primary Care Provider (PCP)
- How to work with other members of your healthcare team to keep diabetes under good control.
As a program member you will receive:
- A diabetes booklet
- Diabetes care tips
- Reminders about important diabetes tests
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above. Download a free version.