With MO healthNet for kids program, you can choose from some of the area's best health and dental providers to care for your child.
Part of the federal Children's Health Insurance Program, MO HealthNet for Kids is Missouri's health insurance program for uninsured children of low-income families who do not have access to affordable health insurance. For more information, call your local county Family Support Divison office or visit Missouri Department of Social Services website.
We've Got You Covered
- Regular wellness checkups
- School physicals
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Dental and Vision care
- Hospital care
- Lab tests, x-rays, medical equipment and supplies
- Behavioral health counseling and treatment
Who is Covered?
Uninsured children, ages birth through 20, whose family's gross income is up to 300% of the federal poverty level. For example, the child (or children) of a family of three making less than $4,150 per month may be eligible for coverage.
(Subject to change annually)
What Does It Cost?
Based on income, some participants will be required to pay monthly premiums. When participating through an MO HealthNet Managed Care Health Plan there are no co-pays or deductibles.
How Do We Apply?
- Calling 888-275-5908
- Downloading a pdf file from the website: http://dss.mo.gov/mcplus
- Stopping by a Family Support Division office in your county, or a local hospital, community center, health department, mental health site or school.
- Verification of income (paycheck stub, federal income tax return, etc.)
- Social Security numbers
- Immigration status
Your local county Family Support Division office will notify you in writing within 30 days to let you know if your child is eligible for MO HealthNet for Kids.
We can help you:
- Answer questions about the MO HealthNet for Kids application form
- Find a pediatric primary care provider
- Get transportation to your child's medical appointments
- Find the answer to just about any question regarding your child's health
- Call us at 800-875-0679.