Molina Healthcare wants to help you and your family stay healthy! Our goal is to help you:
- Keep yourself and your family well through health care check-ups,
- Learn healthy habits,
- Take good care of yourself when you're pregnant,
- Take good care of yourself if you have asthma or diabetes and
- Find the information you need to make good choices about your health
- Get your annual mammogram at one of the
We offer the following health services:
Molina Healthcare provides Care Coordination and Case Management services for individuals with special healthcare needs. A Care Coordinator/Case Manager is a nurse or social worker who follows your case as you go through the health care system. Some illnesses are very complex and frightening. They may involve tests, surgery, treatment, or hospitalization. The purpose of a Care Coordinator/Case Manager is to have one person be your point of contact to help you.
Molina Healthcare members can get learning materials about many health topics by calling our Health Education Line or by asking your provider.
For more details about any of our services, call the Health Education Line at 1-505-342-4660, extension 182618 or toll free 1-800-377-9594, extension 182618.
return to top
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above.
Download a free version.