Molina Healthcare wants you to quit smoking, dipping or chewing for the sake of your health and your family's health.
Members should schedule an appointment with their doctor for help with quitting and prescription medication.
- Quitting tobacco use classes, counseling over the phone in English and Spanish and information are available throughout New Mexico. Call the Health Education Line at 1-505-342-4660, extension 182618, or 1-800-377-9594, extension 182618 to find a resource near you.
- If you have a group of 10 or more Molina Healthcare members interested in quitting smoking, dipping or chewing tobacco, you can schedule an on-site class. Call the Health Education line at 1-505-342-4660, extension 182618 or 1-800-377-9594, extension 182618.
- Information to help you stop smoking, dipping or chewing tobacco
- SCI Members can use the NM Quit Line toll free at 1-800-QUIT-NOW or 1-800-784-8669
- UNM SCI members can use the UNM Hospital Tobacco Treatment Program by calling toll free 1-866-784-8454