How to Enroll in Molina Dual Options Cal MediConnect, a Medicare-Medicaid Health Insurance Plan
If you have both Medicare and Medi-Cal you have the option to join Molina Dual Options. You will receive a packet from the State of California informing you about the Cal MediConnect program option. You can choose Molina Dual Options as your plan assignment. If you are assigned to Molina Dual Options, you do not need to do anything. If you are assigned to another health plan and want to change to Molina Dual Options, choose Molina Dual Options plan on the Health Plan Choice Form or ask for Molina Dual Options plan if you call for assistance.
You can enroll at any time by following any of the options below.
Tell them you want to enroll in the Molina Dual Options plan:
- Fill out the enrollment Health Plan Choice Form on the following . Follow the instructions to complete the form and select enrollment in Molina Dual Options plan.
- Call Molina Member Services. We can help you fill out the Health Plan Choice Form and help you send it to the appropriate place.
- Call Health Care Options at (800) 430-4263 (TTY (800) 430-7077), Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. You will get help signing-up for a health plan. Tell them that you want to enroll in Molina Dual Options plan.
- Go In Person - find an enrollment specialist near you. Use one of the following tools. Tell them that you want to enroll in Molina Dual Options plan:
- Look in your "Health Plan Choices" booklet for the page listing local presentations.
- Get a schedule by calling Health Care Options at (800) 430-4263 (TTY: (800) 430-7077)
- Visit and click on the "Presentation Sites" option.
You can also change your plan assignment using the Health Plan Choice Form available in your "Health Plan Choices" booklet enclosed in your packet. Mail back the completed form in the postage paid envelope provided.
If you have any questions about Molina Dual Options or you want to know how to enroll, please contact Molina Healthcare's Member Services department.
Health Care Options can be reached at (800) 430-4263 (TTY: (800) 430-7077), Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or visit
For Help or More Information
If you want to talk to a health insurance counselor about your choices call the California Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program (HICAP) at (800) 434-0222.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.