Molina Healthcare Internship Program
If you aspire to be a future leader in the health care industry, the Molina Healthcare Internship Program is the perfect place to launch your career! Our interns develop their talent through experiential learning, formal training, and interacting with industry professionals who serve as Intern Managers along the way. The aim of the program is to attract talented students and prepare them to be exceptional and long-term Molina Healthcare employees. Molina Healthcare serves those who need it most—and we rely on our interns to help deliver on our mission.
- Professional Development Workshops
- Social & Networking Events
- Clinic Tours
- Leadership Lunches
- Volunteer Opportunitites
- Interns receive a competitive salary
- Eligible for 401K (interns 21 and older)
Dates & Duration
- Internships are part-time with schedule flexibility.
- We welcome Bachelor’s or Master’s candidates anticipating graduation at the conclusion of the internship session for which they are applying. Recent graduates who have already obtained their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree may also apply up to 6 months post-graduation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are the internships located? (Subject to change and availability)
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Puerto Rico
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Would Molina Healthcare be interested in visiting my campus?
Yes! If the campus is located in southern California we are available for classroom presentations, student organization meetings, and other engagement opportunities. In addition, our College Recruiting team attends career fairs nationwide and can be reached at CollegeRecruiting@MolinaHealthcare.com for additional information or inquires.
How do I apply?
- To apply online, click here and follow the instructions below.
- Click “Search and Apply”
- Click “Apply Today”
- Under Keywords, type “Intern”
- Click “Search”
- Submit application
If you have any questions, please email CollegeRecruiting@MolinaHealthcare.com
Become an Intern!
Please fill out the form below to receive email blasts when internship opportunities become available