We’re pleased to partner with Nemours Children’s Health System to offer virtual care for your child, no matter when you need it or where you are. Just use your phone, tablet or computer for an online visit.
Virtual Care means:
- 24/7 medical visits. A board-certified pediatrician can check your child’s health, diagnose problems and write prescriptions as needed.
- The right care, right where you are. Connect to our experts now.
- You’re treated at NO COST!* Visits are free for Molina members.
To sign up:
- Visit nemourscareconnect.com
- Download the free Nemours CareConnect app
- Use Molina’s HealthinHand app to connect
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Nemours CareConnect?
Nemours CareConnect lets you receive care for your child through the Internet. It’s easy. Our pediatricians can see and care for your child through online visits 24/7, 365 days a year—wherever you are.
You’ll be able to have a video conversation with a pediatrician, using your smart phone or other device. All you need is to set up a patient profile on the app, and be connected to the internet.
Who are the providers available through Nemours CareConnect?
This service gives you access to Nemours pediatricians, who are board-certified health practitioners and licensed to practice medicine in the state of Florida.
For what types of conditions can I get help through Nemours CareConnect?
NOTE: Nemours CareConnect is not for emergencies! If a child is bleeding, has a possible broken bone, or is otherwise in danger, take them to the emergency room.
However, online virtual care is helpful for a variety of less serious health conditions. Below is a sample list:
- runny nose
- colds, flu, upper respiratory infections
- mild allergic reactions
- vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration
- ear, nose and throat pain or infection
- conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- animal bites, burns, cuts
- abdominal pain, change in stool
- infected wounds
- rashes, insect bites
Who can use Nemours CareConnect?
It’s for all Molina Healthcare Medicaid members in Florida.
How long do I have to wait to see a pediatrician?
You will be connected with a physician within 15 minutes of your request. To get started, simply visit your app store, download and enroll.
Do you have more questions?
Call Molina Member Services toll free at (866) 472-4585. For hearing and speech impaired, call TDD/TTY at (800) 955-8771.