Molina Healthcare staff will help coordinate your care
Care Coordinators are provided to all MI Health Link members. Our compassionate and caring staff will help you:
- Access services that you are eligible to receive
- Set up appointments and tests
- Set up transportation
- Identify any gaps in care or health care needs
- Access resources to help you with special health care needs
- Access resources to help your caregivers deal with day-to-day stress
- Coordinate the move from one setting to another. This can include being discharged from the hospital.
- Assess eligibility for long-term care services and supports
- Connect with community resources
- Find services that might not be benefits. This includes community and social services programs, such as physical therapy with the schools or "Meals on Wheels".
- Set up services with a primary care provider (PCP), family members, caregivers and any other identified provider
How do members enroll?
Once you are a Molina Healthcare MI Health Link member, you will be assigned a Care Coordinator. You do not need to do anything to enroll
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call our Member Services department