The drug formulary is a list of covered drugs. Your Molina Dual Options MyCare Ohio plan will generally cover any prescription drug listed in our formulary as long as:
- The drug is medically necessary
- The prescription is filled at a Molina Dual Options network pharmacy and other plan rules are followed
- With a prescription, you can get certain durable medical equipment items under $30 at retail pharmacies in the Molina MyCare Ohio network at no cost
- We offer a $20 monthly allowance so you can get the over-the-counter items you need
- You pay $0 for all generic drugs
To view the Molina Dual Options MyCare Ohio Drug Formulary for your plan, please click below.
Drug Formulary Search
Please Note: Members can contact the plan for a printed copy of the most recent list of drugs or view the link below. You can contact our Pharmacy team at (855) 665-4623, TTY 711, Monday - Sunday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. local time.
Can the Formulary Change?
- We may add or remove drugs from the formulary during the year. View Drug Formulary Updates here.
- Changes in the formulary may affect which drugs are covered and how much you will pay when filling your prescription.
- If we remove drugs from the formulary, or add prior authorizations, quantity limits and/or step therapy restrictions on a drug, and you are taking the drug affected by the change, we will notify you of the change at least 60 days before the date that the change becomes effective.
- If a drug is removed from our formulary because the drug has been recalled from the market, we will not give 60 days notice before removing the drug from the formulary. Instead, we will remove the drug from our formulary immediately and notify members about the change as soon as possible.
Learn More About Your Pharmacy Benefits by Clicking on an Option Below:
Exceptions for Out-of-Network (OON) Coverage
Information on when Molina Healthcare will reimburse members for coverage charges incurred at out-of-network pharmacies. Exceptions for Out-of-Network (OON) Coverage
Information for new members in our plan who are taking drugs that aren’t on our formulary or that are subject to certain restrictions. Read more about our Transition Policy
Managing Your Medications Is Important To Us
Molina Healthcare has established quality assurance measures and systems in order to make sure that medications are used in a safe and effective manner. Read more about our Medication Safety Policy
to view Prescription Drug forms.
How do Members Get Care?
- You can visit your local pharmacy to fill your prescription
For more information, you can call Member Services
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above. a free version.