2018 Molina Dual Options MyCare Ohio ANOC
This document outlines the changes in your benefits and services for the new contract year starting January 1.
2018 Molina Dual Options MyCare Ohio Member Handbook
The Member Handbook, along with your enrollment form, is Molina's contract with you. These documents explain your rights, benefits, and responsibilities as a member of Molina Dual Options MyCare Ohio. They also explain our responsibilities to you, as well as outline the following details:
- What is covered and what is not covered.
- How to get the care you need, including rules you must follow.
- What you pay for your health plan.
- Your rights as a member of our plan, including treatment decisions and using advance directives.
- What to do if you are unhappy about something related to getting your covered services.
- Our responsibility to treat patients with dignity, fairness and respect.
- How to disenroll from Molina Dual Options MyCare Ohio and other options that are available.
- Your rights and responsibilities upon disenrollment.
If you would like to receive this booklet in a different format (such as Spanish), please contact our Member Services.
Esta información está disponible gratuitamente en otros idiomas. Para información adicional, favor de llamar a nuestro departamento de Servicios para Miembros de lunes a domingo de las 8:00 a.m. a las 8:00 p.m. tiempo local al: (855) 665-4623 o al TTY: 711.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above. a free version.