My Molina is our online portal for members. It's easy to use and lets you look after your health care online whether you’re using a computer, your mobile phone or a tablet. As a member you can:
- View/print a temporary Member ID Card.
- Request a new card be sent to you if you have lost yours.
- Change your provider.
- Check your eligibility.
- Update your contact information.
- Get reminders for health services you need.
- Send messages to your case manager.
You Can Also View:
- Your history of services with Molina Healthcare, such as provider visits.
- Information and resources to help you and your family stay healthy and well.
- Services offered for Molina Healthcare members only.
- Personal health information and your care plan.
It is simple to do. Just follow these easy steps:
- Go to My Molina (Mi Molina en Español).
- Enter your Member ID number, date of birth and zip code.
- Enter your email address.
- Create a password.
- Now you're ready to login and use MyMolina.com!
Forgot Your Password?
Click on "Forgot my Password" and go through the steps to have it reset.
For more information, you can call Member Services.