Molina provides pediatric vision services to members under the age of 19.
Pediatric Vision Services
- Screening and eye exam
- Limited to one exam each calendar year
- Limited to one pair of frames every 12 months
- Limited to a selection of covered frames
- Limited to one pair every 12 months
- Single vision, lined bifocal, lined trifocal, lenticular lenses, polycarbonate lenses
- All lenses include scratch resistant coating, UV protection
Prescription Contact Lenses
- Limited to 1 pair once every 12 months, in lieu of prescription glasses
- Medically Necessary contact lenses for specified medical conditions require Prior Authorization
Low Vision Optical Devices and Services
Subject to limitations and Prior Authorization applies
Laser Corrective Surgery
Laser corrective surgery is not covered.
Associated member cost share will vary among each plan type. Please reference your Agreement or our plan grid for the costs you are responsible to pay.
Please click here to find optometrists that can provide covered eye care services.
Please click here to see the pediatric eye glass frame collection under your coverage.