Molina provides pediatric vision services to members under the age of 19.
Pediatric Vision Services
Vision Exam (limited to 1 routine eye exam in a 12 month period)
- Prescription eye glasses (frames & lenses) (limited to 1 pair of prescription eye glasses in a 12-month period)
- Lens tinting if certain medical conditions are present
- Polycarbonate lenses if certain medical conditions are present
- Lenses to prevent double vision
- Minor repairs to eyeglasses
Contact Lenses (original prescription or replacement) only when Prior Authorized for certain medical conditions
Replacement lenses (for lost, broken or deteriorated eye glasses or contact lenses)
Laser Corrective Surgery
Laser corrective surgery is not covered.
Associated member cost share will vary among each plan type. Please reference your Agreement or our plans grid for the costs you are responsible to pay.
Please click here to find optometrists that can provide covered eye care services.
Please click here to see the pediatric eye glass frame collection under your coverage.