How to Enroll in Ohio Medicaid Health Insurance Plans
You have the right to choose which plan is best for you and your family. We hope you will select Molina Healthcare as your managed care plan. If you do not select a managed care plan, one will be chosen for you.
To select Molina Healthcare as your managed care plan you may:
- Visit the Ohio Medicaid Hotline’s website at www.ohiomh.com and complete an enrollment form.
- Call the Ohio Medicaid Hotline at (800) 324-8680 or for hearing impaired TTY/Ohio Relay call (800) 292-3572 to select your managed care plan over the phone.
For more information about Molina Healthcare, call (800) 642-4168 or for hearing impaired TTY/Ohio Relay call (800) 750-0750 or 7-1-1.
Signing up a new baby
- If you are an eligible Covered Families and Children (CFC) or Adult Extension Molina member, your baby is automatically enrolled with Molina Healthcare.
- Your newborn baby is covered from birth until the last day of the month when they become one year old.
- To ensure your newborn baby’s name is added, Molina Healthcare suggests you call your local county caseworker to update the information.
- If you are an eligible ABD Molina Healthcare member, you must contact your local county caseworker to have the baby added to the plan.