Molina Healthy Living with Diabetes® Program
This program is for members living with diabetes. The program is offered at no cost to you.
You will learn:
- About the types of diabetes.
- About diabetes self-care (meal planning, exercise tips, diabetes medicines and much more).
- How to work with your primary care provider (PCP).
- How to work with other members of your healthcare team to keep diabetes under good control.
You may receive:
- Diabetes educational materials.
- Help with services such as transportation and appointment scheduling.
- Important diabetes care tips.
- Referral to community resources.
- A newsletter.
How do members enroll?
Your age and the state you live in determines if you qualify for the program or not. As a member, you are automatically enrolled if you have diabetes and you qualify.
- You can be referred to the program through a self-referral or a provider.
- You must meet certain requirements to be in the program.
- It is your choice to be in the program. You can ask to be removed from it at any time.
Molina Healthcare uses the following information to identify members for the Molina Healthy Living with Diabetes® program:
- Other health management programs
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call our Health Management Department at (866) 891-2320 (TTY/TDD: 7-1-1). Our staff can give you more information. They can also let you know what programs you are currently enrolled in. You can also ask for a referral or ask to be removed from a program.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.