Heart Healthy Living
This program is for adults with high blood pressure, coronary artery disease and/or congestive heart failure. The program is offered at no cost to you.
You will learn:
- About coronary artery disease, high blood pressure and/or congestive heart failure.
- About taking your medicines.
- How to manage your condition through lifestyle changes. This can include things like quitting smoking or changes to your diet.
You may receive:
- Heart health educational materials.
- Help with services such as transportation and appointments.
- Important heart health care tips.
- Referral to community resources.
- A newsletter.
How do members enroll?
As a member, you are automatically enrolled if you have one of these conditions.
- You can be referred to the program through a self-referral or a provider.
- You must meet certain requirements to be in the program.
- It is your choice to be in the program. You can ask to be removed from it at any time.
Molina Healthcare uses the following information to identify members for these programs:
- Other health management programs
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call our Health Management Department at (866) 891-2320 (TTY/TDD: 7-1-1). Our staff can give you more information. They can also let you know what programs you are currently enrolled in. You can also ask for a referral or ask to be removed from a program.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.