Ohio Medicaid Health Plan Eligibility
Find out if you can get Medicaid benefits by contacting your local County Department of Job and Family Services (CDJFS) agency. Click here to view the CDJFS agency directory to find the location of your local CDJFS agency.
How do I apply for Medicaid?
You have a few options.
- You can apply through the Ohio Benefit BankTM for food assistance, childcare assistance and health coverage at www.ohiobenefits.org.
- If you need help filling out your Medicaid application, contact the Ohio Legal Assistance Foundation at (866) 529-6446 or your local Legal Aid Society.
- You can apply online through ODJFS at www.odjfsbenefits.ohio.gov.
- You can apply in person.
- Contact the Ohio Medicaid Hotline at (800) 324-8680 or for hearing impaired TTY/Ohio Relay call (800) 292-3572 to find the location of your local County Department of Job and Family Services (CDJFS) agency.
- You can apply by mail or fax, too. Send paper applications and verification to your local CDJFS.