With Molina Healthcare, all Apple Health (Medicaid) members (ages 6-18) get a free annual membership to Boys & Girls Clubs in Washington state! Your child can have access to:
Visit your local Boys & Girls Club and show your Molina Member ID card to sign up. You can also visit washingtonclubs.org/locations to find a club near you!
A care plan is key to helping you get better after an inpatient hospital stay. Molina now offers FarmboxRx meals and post-discharge support services to eligible members while you recover:
For more information, speak with your Molina Transitions of Care coach after an inpatient hospital stay.
Molina’s Reward Program | Get rewarded for taking care of your health
– Exclusively from Molina for qualified members with unlimited
data, text & talk + free international calls to Mexico, Canada,
China, South Korea and Vietnam
– Including Prime Video, free shipping & more. Enjoy Amazon Prime with a member discount.
– You may qualify for discounted monthly high-speed internet
service during COVID-19.
– Free help finding sources for transportation, housing,
job training, education and more.
– With support from our Community Connectors, find housing,
transportation, school, work and more.
– Meet with a registered dietitian to guide you toward
– Help you reach your healthy weight goals.
– Trained health educators to help you develop a plan and
support you to quit tobacco.
– A combination of a comforting app & compassionate staff
offers 24/7 support for loneliness & anxiety.
– Receive expert care online from doctors, counselors, and
– Connect to a local dentist who accepts Apple Health coverage.
– Save time and receive a 90-day refill on your long-term medications.