Are you eligible for Molina Healthcare?
You or your dependent child may enroll in Molina Healthcare if:
- You can get BadgerCare Plus and/or Medicaid SSI benefits.
- Your “county eligibility worker/case worker” can tell you if you can get BadgerCare Plus benefits.
- You live in one of the counties where Molina Healthcare gives health care.
- BadgerCare Plus coverage is provided in: Brown, Clark, Dodge, Door, Florence, Forest, Green Lake, Jefferson, Kenosha, Kewaunee, Langlade, Lincoln, Manitowoc, Marathon, Marinette, Marquette, Milwaukee, Oconto, Oneida, Outagamie, Ozaukee, Portage, Racine, Shawano, Sheboygan, Taylor, Vilas, Walworth, Washington, Waukesha, Waupaca, Waushara, Winnebago and Wood.
- Molina Healthcare provides coverage to the SSI Medicaid population in all of the same above listed counties, with the exception of Florence.
A dependent child may be:
- Your own child
- Your adopted child
- Your step-child
- Your foster child
- A child you support
You can choose Molina Healthcare of Wisconsin by calling the enrollment specialist at (888) 291-2002.