Molina Healthcare does not cover hospital care and most outpatient mental health care. Medi-Cal Fee-For-Service or the County Mental Health Department provides these services. Your doctor may treat some mental health conditions such as depression.
Your primary care physician (PCP) does not provide the following services:
- Psychiatrist services
- Psychiatric inpatient hospital services
- Psychologist services
- Specialty mental health services
- Rehabilitative services
- Marriage counseling services
- Family and child counseling services
- Licensed clinical social worker services
Member Services Guide
It tells you what you need to know about your Molina Healthcare Medi-Cal Health Plan. Read here.
How do members get care?
Call Member Services at (888) 665-4621 if you need mental health services and we can help you get the care you need.