How to file a Complaint


As a Molina Healthcare member, if you have a problem with your medical care or services, you have a right to file a complaint.  A complaint can be filed when you are unhappy with your care.  Some examples are:

       ·        The care you get from your doctor

       ·        The time it takes to get an appointment or be seen by a doctor

       ·        The doctors you can choose for care 

  • To file your complaint, you can call Molina Healthcare Member Services at:

  • (866) 449-6849 or CHIP Rural Services Area (RSA) (877) 319-6826
  • TTY English (800) 735-2989 or dial 711
  • Texas Relay Spanish (800) 662-4954


  • Fill out the Complaint / Appeal form and mail it to:
    Molina Healthcare of Texas
    Member Inquiry Research and Resolution Unit
    P.O. Box 165089
    Irving, TX 75016
  • Be sure to include the following:
    • Member's first and last name
    • Molina Healthcare ID number. It is on the front of the Member ID Card
    • Member's address and telephone number
    • Explain the problem
If you would like to check the status of your complaint,please call Member Services at (866) 449-6849 or CHIP Rural Services Area (RSA)(877) 319-3826.