Thank you for choosing Molina Community Plus Long Term Care (LTC)
You have applied to join the Molina Healthcare family. Here is what happens next.
- Molina will send you a Member Welcome Packet and Member ID Card on or before your effective date with Molina. (The Member ID Card and Member Welcome Packet are sent as separate mailings.)
- Carry your Member ID Card with you at all times. You must show it every time you get health care.
- If you lose your Member ID Card, call Molina Healthcare at (866) 472-4585. We will be happy to send you a new card.
- Call Member Services if you have questions. You can call us Monday to Friday (except on holidays). Our hours are 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Transition of care
You may have changed from Medicaid Fee-For-Service or another plan to Molina. If you are receiving, or are scheduled to receive, treatment by a doctor that is not part of Molina, you may be eligible for transition of care. Please contact your Case Manager or Member Services at (866) 472-4585.
What you can do now
- As a new member, you have Member Rights and Responsibilities. Read them today.
- Visit Members to learn more about the many programs and services we offer you and your family.
- Learn more about My Molina. It is our member portal where you can manage your health care online.
- Check out Staying Healthy for information and tips on how to keep you and your family well.