Health and Wellness
These programs and services provide you with info on ways to stay healthy. Some of them include:
• A member newsletter that is sent to you at least twice a year. It contains:
o info about upcoming events
o member benefits
o tips on how to stay healthy
o Other important info.
• Reminder cards or phone calls when it is time to see your provider. This may be for:
o Lead screenings and women’s health (pap tests or mammograms).
• Info and resources on other services that can help you stay healthy.These include:
o Quit smoking
o Weight control
o Pregnancy/Family planning
• Health Education materials on many topics. Our members can request them by:
o Asking their provider
o Calling Member Services
How do members enroll?
There are many ways a member can enroll. There are some requirements that must be met. You can:
• Be referred to a program or service.
• You can sign up through your provider.
• You can self-refer to a program.
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call our Health Education Department at (866) 472-9483 (TTY/TDD: 7-1-1). Our staff can give you more info. You can also ask for a referral or to sign up for a program