Thank you for choosing Molina Healthcare!
You have applied to join the Molina Healthcare family. Here is what happens next.
- Molina Healthcare will send you a Member Welcome Packet and Member ID Card on or before your effective date with Molina Healthcare. (The Member ID Card and Member Welcome Packet are sent as separate mailings.)
- Carry your Member ID Card with you at all times. You must show it every time you get health care.
- If you lose your Member ID Card, call Molina Healthcare. We will be happy to send you a new card.
- Call Member Services if you have questions. You can call us at (844) 809-8438, TTY: 711 Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., local time (except on holidays).
Transition of care and prescriptions
Members who have transitioned from Medicaid Fee-For-Service to Molina Healthcare and are currently receiving, or scheduled to receive, treatment by a non-participating provider prior to being enrolled with Molina Healthcare of Mississippi, may be eligible for transition of care. Please contact Member Services for further information.
- As a new member, you have Member Rights and Responsibilities. Read them today.
- Visit Members to learn more about the many programs and services we offer you and your family.
- Learn more about My Molina. It is our member portal where you can manage your health care online.
- Check out Staying Healthy for information and tips on how to keep your family well.