If you live with a chronic condition, Molina Healthcare offers free programs that can help. You may also receive:
- A member newsletter twice a year or more, with upcoming events, member benefits, health tips and other important information
- Reminder cards or phone calls to help you remember check-ups, immunizations, screenings and women's health appointments (Pap tests or mammograms)
- Information and resources for other services to improve your health
- Materials on many health topics by asking your provider or calling Member Services
Breathe with Ease® Asthma Program
Members (age two and up) who have asthma can learn about:
- Asthma triggers
- Early warning signs
- Correct use of asthma medicines
- Working with your provider to prevent asthma flare-ups
- How to use an inhaler with a spacer (Coming Soon) and a peak flow meter
Living with Diabetes® Program
Members who have diabetes can learn about:
- The different types of diabetes
- Self-care for diabetics, including meal planning, exercise tips, and medicines that can help
- Working with your provider and other health care partners to control your diabetes
Living with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Program
Adult members who have COPD can learn about:
- How to quit smoking
- The warning signs of COPD
- Correct use of prescribed medicine
- Working with your provider to control your COPD
Heart Healthy Living® Program
Adult members who have high blood pressure, coronary artery disease and/or congestive heart failure can learn about:
- Medical facts of these conditions
- The correct way to take your medicines
- Lifestyle adjustments to manage your condition, like quitting smoking or changing your diet
What do members enrolled in Health Management Programs receive?
You may receive:
- Health education materials and/or newsletters
- Help with services like transportation and appointments
- Referrals to outside resources
How do members enroll?
To be in the program, you must meet certain requirements. Members who have these health conditions are enrolled automatically. You may get a call or letter from a nurse or case manager about working with your provider to get you the right care and advice.
Molina Healthcare uses the following information to identify members for these programs:
- Other health management programs
You can refer yourself for a program, or your provider may refer you. It's up to you if you want to be in a program. You can ask to be removed at any time.
Need more information?
Call our Health Management Department at (866) 891-2320 (TTY/TDD: 711). Our staff can let you know what programs you are currently enrolled in and answer your questions. You can also ask for a referral or ask to be removed from a program.