Welcome to Molina Healthcare of Florida!
As you may be aware, Molina Healthcare of Florida will acquire the Medicaid contract for Integral Quality Care (Integral) effective November 1, 2015. As a result of the acquisition, Integral’s current members will transition into Molina Healthcare of Florida as part of Florida’s statewide Medicaid program, and Molina will receive assignment of Integral’s provider agreements.
To ensure continuity of care, Molina will be providing several information sessions for Integral providers. These sessions will provide all of the information necessary to coordinate care for transitioning Integral members, including:
- Verifying Member Eligibility
- Authorization Guidelines
- Claims Submission
- Q&A session
For information session dates, please click on one of our regional training flyers below.
- Integral Provider Town Hall Meeting Invitation (Region 1)
- Integral Provider Town Hall Meeting Invitation (Region 6)
- Integral Provider Town Hall Meeting Invitation (Region 8)
Integral Provider Training Presentations:
- REGION 1 & 8 - Charlotte, Collier, De Soto, Escambia, Glades, Hendry, Lee, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Walton
- REGION 6 - Hillsborough, Polk
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Provider Services Department at (855) 322-4076.