The Patient Safety Program identifies appropriate safety projects and error avoidance for Molina Healthcare members in collaboration with their primary care providers.
Safe Clinical Practice
- Continued information about safe office practices.
- Member education; providing support for members to take an active role to reduce the risk of errors in their own care.
- Member education about safe medication practices
- Cultural competency training
- Improve continuity and coordination of care between providers to avoid miscommunication
- Improve continuity and coordination between sites of care such as hospitals and other facilities to assure timely and accurate communication
- Distribute research on proven safe clinical practices
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.