Continuing Medical Education (CME)
In order to meet the diverse language needs of our members, all eligible and potential members whose primary language is not English are entitled to receive interpreter services through Molina Healthcare at no cost to the Member. If you would like to arrange for interpreter services please contact the Member Services Department at 1-888-665-4621 and someone will assist you.
Molina Healthcare of California >Cultural and Linguistic Services
Provider TrainingsBuilding Culturally Competent Healthcare: Training for Healthcare Providers and Staff - Training Resource and Links
- Module 1: Introduction to Cultural Competency
- Module 2: Health Disparities
- Module 3: Specific Population Focus – Seniors and Persons with Disabilities
- Module 4: Specific Population Focus – LGBTQ and Immigrants/ Refugees
- Module 5: Becoming Culturally Competent
Provider ToolsA Physician's Practical Guide to Culturally Competent Care (CME Credits Available)
Industry Collaborative Effort (ICE) - Better Communication, Better Care
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above. Download a free version.