Durable Medical Equipment


Medicaid provides for specific medically necessary services and supplies.

Requests for durable medical equipment can be made via form MAD 303 or, in the event of a short-term, immediate need (such as imminent discharge from the hospital), by telephone. All requests must include the service(s) requested and the appropriate HIPAA-compliant code(s).

 icon PDF Mad 303


icon PDF Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above. Download a free version.