Disease Management Program at Molina Healthcare of Washington!
Molina’s Disease Management program currently offers support to Molina members diagnosed with prediabetes, diabetes, asthma, hypertension, obesity, coronary artery disease (CAD) and congestive heart failure (CHF). The goals of this program are to work directly with you and your Molina patient to prevent the onset of chronic disease or stabilize existing disease. In practical terms our Disease Management clinical staff can help:
- Reinforce and supplement the information you provide your Molina patient
- Improve medical compliance and management efforts
- Patients make healthy lifestyle changes and stay on track with their health-related goals
- Remove barriers to care and refer Molina patients to needed services
- Partner with you in developing, implementing and updating a care plan
- Provide you with updates on your patient’s progress, areas of concern, and/or problems identified
- Offer smoking cessation services and incentives to support healthy behaviors
We understand resources for supporting patients in these ways may be limited. That is why we offer this voluntary program FREE OF CHARGE and welcome the opportunity to support you in caring for your Molina patient.
To refer your Molina patient to this program, please do one of the following:
- Complete and fax a Care Management referral form (available on our provider portal)
- Send a secure e-mail to MHWDiseaseManagement@MolinaHealthCare.Com.
- Call us directly at (425) 424-7121 and provide name and DOB of your patient
We look forward to working with you in keeping your Molina patients healthy!