Enroll Now

Open as a new window for surveyTake a survey

You can enroll or change your plan at any time during the yearly Open Enrollment Period, which spans from November 1 through January 31.

If you have certain life changes, you may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period any time of the year. Life changes include:

  • You get married or enter into a domestic partnership
  • You have or adopt a child, or place a child in adoption or in a foster home
  • You lose your health coverage, including no longer being eligible for Medi-Cal or losing your coverage through your job
  • You change where you permanently live or move to another region of the state where plan options are different
  • You are released from jail or prison
  • You have exhausted your COBRA coverage
  • You are already enrolled in a Covered California plan and you become newly eligible or ineligible for tax credits based on your income
  • You turn 26 and can no longer be covered by your parents’ plan
  • You’re no longer covered by a college health plan
  • You return from active-duty military service
  • You become a citizen, national or lawfully present individual
  • If you are a member of a federally recognized American Indian or Alaska Native tribe, you can enroll anytime and change plans no more than once per month.
  • If you apply for health coverage through Covered California before March 31st or Medi-Cal after March 31st and feel you were incorrectly denied.
  • If your enrollment was wrong due to an error, misrepresentation or misconduct of your health insurance company, Covered California or a non-Covered California entity.
  • Covered California determines you experienced an exceptional circumstance
  • If you lose coverage due to a financially interested 3rd-party entity’s failure to pay premiums on a timely basis.

We can answer your questions and help you find out if you qualify. For more information, Contact us or visit www.CoveredCa.com.

Download the My Molina Mobile App

You can make a payment, change your doctor, view service history and request a new ID card from the palm of your hand.