How can we help you?
Molina Healthcare is monitoring Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) developments on a daily basis. Learn More.
We want you to know that we are here to help. To protect our employees during this time of crisis, we have temporarily moved to a remote workforce. During this time you may experience longer wait times on our phone lines. We ask for your patience and understanding. To receive faster service, we encourage members to use our web portal at mymolina.com or to use our mobile app, Molina Mobile. Healthcare providers can use provider.molinahealthcare.com for service.
Protect your health. Get a flu shot
It can lower your risk of catching the flu, and reduce
the chances that your family, friends, co-workers
– everyone you come in contact with – will get sick.
That's why the Center for Disease Control and Prevention
(CDC) recommends a flu shot for all adults and children
over 6 months. So talk to your doctor about getting it today.
If you have questions about coverage, please call Member
Services at the number on your Molina ID card.
Access all the same features as on MyMolina, plus:
- Improved virtual ID cards with sharing and printing options
- Improved bill pay for Marketplace Members
- Urgent Care Finder
- Pharmacy Finder
- Symptom Checker
- Favorite Doctor Option
- Face ID Recognition
Download Molina Mobile Today!
The Molina Mobile App can be used on any Apple or Android smart phone:
1. Open the App Store or Google Play Store
2. Search "Molina Healthcare"
3. Download the Molina Mobile App
4. Open the app and enjoy your great Molina benefits in the palm of your hand!