Preventive Health Guidelines
When to get a checkup
Do you know when you need a checkup or other health service? Our Preventive Health Guidelines give you and your family information about the checkups and services you need. They also tell you when you and your family need to get them. The guidelines are for healthy children and adults. They should not replace your doctor’s advice.
Do your part to stay healthy!
- Read the Preventive Health Guidelines.
- Write down any questions you have. Take them to your next checkup.
- Tell your doctor about any health problems you or your children are having.
- Make sure you do not miss your appointments.
- If you miss your appointment, call your doctor to reschedule right away.