Durable Medical Equipment

Medicaid provides for specific medically necessary services and supplies.

Requests for durable medical equipment are submitted on the MAD 303 form, or, in the event of a short-term, immediate need (such as imminent discharge from the hospital), by telephone. All requests must include the service(s) requested and the appropriate HIPAA-compliant code(s).