The COVID-19 pandemic is rapidly evolving. Molina would like to share resources and updates with our provider partners. Learn More.
Updated September 9, 2020: Molina has developed a detailed COVID-19 (Coronavirus) resource page that includes codes, telemedicine information and steps Molina is taking to support our members. View it here. Molina continues to monitor influenza and COVID-19 developments daily. For additional information on COVID-19, visit the CDC website, located here or the Ohio Department of Health website here.
CMS requires all contracted Medicare and MyCare Ohio primary care providers and specialists complete a basic training on the Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan (D-SNP) and MyCare Ohio Medicare Model of Care by Dec. 31, 2020. Learn more here.
Project ECHO (Extensions for Healthcare Outcomes) is offering a new behavioral health series for pediatric primary care providers starting in June. Find out more here.
The current Prior Authorization (PA) Code Lists became effective July 1, 2020. View them here: Medicare/MMP Medicare | Medicaid/MMP Medicaid | Marketplace. The upcoming PA Code Lists, effective Oct. 1, 2020, are posted here: Medicare/MMP Medicare | Medicaid/MMP Medicaid | Marketplace
Medication Assisted Treatment
Molina Peer Support Program
For more information call (855) 665-4623, TTY/TDD: 711, Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. local time and ask for our Care Management department.
Medicare Compliance Program
The Molina Compliance Hotline:
Ph: (866) 606-3889
To report an issue online visit: https://Molinahealthcare.AlertLine.com
Reporting Compliance and Fraud, Waste, or Abuse
Molina Medicare Compliance Program
Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
Medicare Compliance Issues Policy
Document Retention and Destruction Policy
Medicare Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Plan
FDR Compliance Auditing Policy
Your Opinion Matters to MolinaEmail us to share your comments, concerns or ideas. Your feedback is important to us. Let us know what we're doing well and what we can do to improve.
Monthly It Matters to Molina Provider Forum Topic:
Claim and Prior Authorization Reconsideration Process: Molina is hosting a forum on the Claim and Prior Authorization Reconsideration Process to assist with questions.
- Wed., Sept. 30, 2 to 3 p.m. meeting number 133 297 7127, password jGSfJPrD452
Monthly Provider Portal Training:
- Tues., Sept. 15, 2 to 3 p.m. meeting number 133 618 9688, password U5BpeFM7mp3
- Thurs., Oct. 8, 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. meeting number 133 793 6084, password URuMpbcH356
- Tues., Nov. 10, 9 to 10 a.m. meeting number 133 780 7408, password NMv3e6mqmY6
Monthly Claim Submission Training:
- Thurs., Sept. 17, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. meeting number 281 076 174, password sQ9vMmMPp89
- Mon., Oct. 12, 9 to 10 a.m. meeting number 133 791 3758, password fPggMBte342
- Tues., Nov. 17, 2 to 3 p.m. meeting number 133 207 0625, password c5nN5iNhq6p
Model of Care Training:
- Mon., Sept. 14, 2 to 3 p.m. meeting number 284 495 069, password 32PEiWgg6p6
- Fri., Oct. 23, 1 to 2 p.m. meeting number 287 825 686, password 7UEeE4tgn3m
- Thurs., Nov. 12, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
meeting number 285 419 434, password yNGn7EwMw84
Quarterly Provider Orientation:
- Tues., Nov. 24, 2 to 3 p.m. meeting number 133 091 0716, password vgDvDpZV426
To join WebEx, call (404) 397-1516 and follow the instructions. To view sessions, log into WebEx.com, click on "Join" and follow the instructions. Meetings passwords are case sensitive. Trouble connecting to a Molina training? Please email us and we'll assist you with getting connected immediately.
Please notify Molina Healthcare at least 30 days in advance when you have any of the following:
- • Change in office location,
office hours, phone, fax, or email
- Addition or closure of office location
- Addition or termination of a
- Change in Tax ID and/or NPI
- Open or close your practice to new
patients (PCPs only)