Need a Prior Authorization?
Please refer to the state specific Excel matrix while the PA Lookup Tool is disabled.
Medication Assisted Treatment
Molina Peer Support Program
For more information call (855) 665-4623, TTY/TDD: 711, Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. local time and ask for our Care Management department.
Your Opinion Matters to MolinaEmail us to share your comments, concerns or ideas. Your feedback is important to us. Let us know what we're doing well and what we can do to improve.
Monthly It Matters to Molina Provider Forum Topic: Claim and Authorization Reconsideration Process
- Tues., Sept. 21, 2 to 3 p.m., meeting number 177 252 2809, password 3VvjpskFa38
Monthly It Matters to Molina Provider Forum Topic: Provider Resources for Suicide Prevention
- Thurs., Oct. 7, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m., meeting number 2453 316 2737, password vSvfmxcm725
Monthly Model of Care:
- Tues., Sept. 14, 10 to 11 a.m., meeting number 133 233 1445, password 4wPjZNWkc46
- Wed., Oct. 20, 9 to 10 a.m., meeting number 133 202 2946, password UzFRUivH323
- Fri., Nov. 12, 10:30 to 11:30 a.m., meeting number 133 062 6357, password 4ytNUxFqm37
Quarterly Provider Orientation:
Wed., Oct. 27, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m., meeting number 177 287 0814, password Q8rnxi7e3mU
To join WebEx, call (404) 397-1516 and follow the instructions. To view sessions, log into WebEx.com, click on "Join" and follow the instructions. Meetings passwords are case sensitive. Trouble connecting to a Molina training? Please email us and we'll assist you with getting connected immediately.