Molina Healthcare members have certain rights to help protect them. Providers and healthcare facilities should recognize member's rights while they are receiving medical care, and members should also respect their healthcare providers.
- We must provide information in a way that works for our members (in languages other than English, in Braille, in large print, or alternate formats, etc.).
- We must treat our members with fairness and respect at all times.
- We must ensure that members get timely access to their covered services and drugs.
- We must protect the privacy of our members' personal health information.
- We must give our members information about the plan, its network of providers, and their covered services.
- We must support our members' right to make decisions about their care.
- members have the right to make complaints and to ask us to reconsider decisions we have made.
- Members can contact Molina Healthcare Member Services or their local Office for Civil Rights if they feel they are being treated unfairly or their rights are not being respected.
- members may request more information about their rights.
- Get familiar with their covered services and the rules they must follow to get these covered services.
- If members have any other health insurance coverage or prescription drug coverage in addition to our plan, they are required to tell us.
- Tell their doctor and other health care providers that they are enrolled in our plan.
- Help their doctors and other providers help them by giving information, asking questions, and following through on their care.
- Be considerate.
- Pay what they owe.
- Tell us if they move.
- Call Member Services for help if they have questions or concerns.
For more details on the member rights and responsibilities, please review your Provider Manual.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.