Molina Healthcare staff will help coordinate your care
Living with health problems and managing them can be hard. We offer special services and programs for members who need extra help with a health problem. This can be any adult or child who is receiving health services for an ongoing health problem. The programs are offered at no cost to you.
Molina Healthcare staff can help you:
- Access services that you are eligible to receive
- Set up appointments and tests
- Set up transportation
- Identify any gaps in care or health care needs
- Access resources to help you with special health care needs
- Access resources to help your caregivers deal with day-to-day stress
- Coordinate the move from one setting to another. This can include being discharged from the hospital
- Assess eligibility for long-term care services and supports
- Connect with community resources
- Find services that might not be benefits. This includes community and social services programs, such as physical therapy with the schools or "Meals on Wheels"
- Set up services with a primary care provider (PCP), family members, caregivers and any other identified provider
How do members enroll?
You can choose to enroll in a Case Management program. You must meet certain requirements. You can also be referred to one of the programs through:
- Provider referrals
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call Health Management Department at (866) 891-2320 (TTY/TDD: 711). You can learn more about the programs, sign up, ask for a referral, or ask to be removed from a program.