Molina in the Community
Meet Your Molina Community Engagement Team
Molina provides services throughout the entire state of South Carolina. Our Community Engagement team is always looking for ways to develop new partnerships with local professionals to support the communities we serve. Each of our Community Engagement professionals serves different counties, which you will find below. To connect with your local representative, email SCCommunityOutreach@MolinaHealthcare.com.
- Inese Alvarez: Oconee, Pickens, Greenville, Spartanburg, Cherokee, York, Anderson, Abbeville, Laurens, Union
- Elise Williamson: Chester, Lancaster, Chesterfield, Marlboro, Kershaw, Lee, Darlington, Dillon, Florence, Marion, Horry
- David Irizarry: Bamberg, Orangeburg, Calhoun, Sumter, Clarendon, Williamsburg, Georgetown, Berkeley
- Shelia Smith: Barnwell, Allendale, Hampton, Jasper, Beaufort, Colleton, Dorchester, Charleston
- Jae Lincoln: McCormick, Greenwood, Newberry, Fairfield, Edgefield, Saluda, Aiken, Lexington, Richland
- Johanna Perez: Community Engagement Manager
Molina Healthcare of South Carolina Donates $75,000 to Area Nonprofits to Support Families During COVID-19 Pandemic
In an effort to assist the many individuals and families affected by the coronavirus, which causes COVID-19, Molina Healthcare of South Carolina (“Molina”) is...
On Monday afternoon, over 100 students at Whitesville Elementary in Moncks Corner went home with bra...
Employees from Molina Healthcare of South Carolina wrapped presents for The Wright Walk Foundation’s...
Molina Healthcare of South Carolina joined forces with the city of North Charleston and other local ...