Molina in the Community
Meet Your Molina Community Engagement Team
Molina provides services throughout the entire state of South Carolina. Our Community Engagement team is always looking for ways to develop new partnerships with local professionals to support the communities we serve. Each of our Community Engagement professionals serves different counties, which you will find below. To connect with your local representative, email SCCommunityOutreach@MolinaHealthcare.com.
- Inese Alvarez: Oconee, Pickens, Greenville, Spartanburg, Cherokee, York, Anderson, Abbeville, Laurens, Union
- Elise Williamson: Chester, Lancaster, Chesterfield, Marlboro, Kershaw, Lee, Darlington, Dillon, Florence, Marion, Horry
- David Irizarry: Bamberg, Orangeburg, Calhoun, Sumter, Clarendon, Williamsburg, Georgetown, Berkeley
- Shelia Smith: Barnwell, Allendale, Hampton, Jasper, Beaufort, Colleton, Dorchester, Charleston
- Jae Lincoln: McCormick, Greenwood, Newberry, Fairfield, Edgefield, Saluda, Aiken, Lexington, Richland
- Johanna Perez: Community Engagement Manager
Molina Healthcare of South Carolina Helps More Than 150 Expectant Moms through Community Baby Showers
With prices rising for newborn essentials, more mothers are forced to make tough budget choices. That’s why Molina Healthcare of South Carolina and several community partners came together to host community baby showers in Walterboro and Orangeburg.
Our Community Engagement team has collaborated with Family Health Centers, Inc. and Prisma Health Nurse-Family Partnership for supporting expectant mothers.
On June 4 in Organgeburg, Molina Healthcare of South Carolina, in collaboration with Family Health C...
CHARLESTON, S.C., Aug. 10, 2021 – The MolinaCares Accord (“MolinaCares”), in collaboration with Moli...
The MolinaCares Accord Donates $15,000 to Prisma Health to Improve Children’s Safety in South Carolina
GREENVILLE, S.C., Aug. 10, 2021 – The MolinaCares Accord (“MolinaCares”), in collaboration with Moli...