Molina in the Community
Meet Your Molina Community Engagement Team
Molina provides services throughout the entire state of South Carolina. Our Community Engagement team is always looking for ways to develop new partnerships with local professionals to support the communities we serve. Each of our Community Engagement professionals serves different counties, which you will find below. To connect with your local representative, email SCCommunityOutreach@MolinaHealthcare.com.
- Inese Alvarez: Oconee, Pickens, Greenville, Spartanburg, Cherokee, York, Anderson, Abbeville, Laurens, Union
- Elise Williamson: Chester, Lancaster, Chesterfield, Marlboro, Kershaw, Lee, Darlington, Dillon, Florence, Marion, Horry
- David Irizarry: Bamberg, Orangeburg, Calhoun, Sumter, Clarendon, Williamsburg, Georgetown, Berkeley
- Shelia Smith: Barnwell, Allendale, Hampton, Jasper, Beaufort, Colleton, Dorchester, Charleston
- Jae Lincoln: McCormick, Greenwood, Newberry, Fairfield, Edgefield, Saluda, Aiken, Lexington, Richland
- Johanna Perez: Community Engagement Manager
Our Community Engagement team has collaborated with Family Health Centers, Inc. and Prisma Health Nurse-Family Partnership for supporting expectant mothers.
Our Community Engagement team has been busy supporting expectant mothers and their families with a number of events.
CHARLESTON, S.C., Aug. 10, 2021 – The MolinaCares Accord (“MolinaCares”), in collaboration with Moli...
The MolinaCares Accord Donates $15,000 to Prisma Health to Improve Children’s Safety in South Carolina
GREENVILLE, S.C., Aug. 10, 2021 – The MolinaCares Accord (“MolinaCares”), in collaboration with Moli...
The MolinaCares Accord Donates $150,000 to Expand Health Access in Rural Communities in South Carolina
NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C., June 7, 2021 — The MolinaCares Accord (“MolinaCares”), in collaboration wit...