The reason behind this necessity is to ensure that the person registering the Provider has the authority to do so, and is aware of the Explanation of Payment (EOP) name and address information – while registering with ProviderNet.
- An initial payment to at least one Tax ID + NPI association is necessary to become eligible for EFT thru ProviderNet.
- If the Provider has multiple NPIs associated to one Tax ID, then only one affiliation needs a paper check number.
- If the Provider has multiple Tax IDs and NPIs, then each Tax ID would need a minimum of one paper check from Molina.
Ensure you have completed the following verification steps:
- You must have signed and returned an ACH Authorization form as well as a voided check or bank verification letter for the account you designated to receive your deposits to ProviderNet.It takes 24-48 hours for ProviderNet to process these documents once received.
- You can verify whether ProviderNet received/processed your documents by clicking on “Accounts” on your Control Panel in the ProviderNet portal. You will see your account information at the bottom of the page.
- If the status says “Pending” you will need to wait until your account has been verified, and the status changes to “Verified.”
- If “ACH?” or “Check” show “NO” then Provider Net has not received/processed your ACH Authorization Form and voided check/bank verification letter. If it has been more than 48 hours since the documents were sent, please re-send the documents. Documents may be faxed to 972-348-5524 or emailed to: email@example.com
- If status shows “Verified” and “ACH?” and “Check?” show “Yes” move on to next step.
- Please verify that the bank account and routing information provided to ProviderNet is valid (this could possibly cause delays in finalizing of your set-up).
- The addresses in ProviderNet need to EXACTLY match the addresses Molina Healthcare has on file.
- You can verify your ProviderNet addresses by clicking on “Addresses” in the ProviderNet Portal Control Panel.
- Click on “Address History” (toward the top of the page), and select each address/facility for which you would like to receive EFT payments, then click the “Save” button.
If you are a Provider that has multiple entities with similar names, you may want to make sure that you have registered for each entity.NPIs that are receiving payments from Molina Healthcare, you will need to register each NPI. Please see the instructions for adding additional NPIs.