How to Renew:
For Nevada Medicaid, you’ll get a renewal notice from the DWSS telling you it’s time to renew. There are 4 ways to renew:
- Online: Log in to: accessnevada.dwss.nv.gov
- Click -> Login
- Enter-> Username and Password
- Complete the necessary steps to submit your referral
- By Phone: DWSS, (800) 992-0900
- By Mail: Fill out the Medicaid Redetermination Form and return to:
Document Imaging Center
PO Box 15400
Las Vegas, NV 89114
- In Person: See office locations at DWSS.nv.gov or call (800) 992-0900
There may be documents that you are required to return along with your application for renewal. Contact DWSS for Medicaid at (800) 992-0900.
For information about your coverage, please call us today at (833) 685-2116. We’re here to help!