Need a Prior Authorization?
PA Lookup tool is under maintenance.
Please refer to the state specific Excel matrix while the PA Lookup Tool is disabled.
Welcome Nevada Providers
Contracted providers are an essential part of delivering quality care to our members. We value our partnership and appreciate the family-like relationship that you pass on to our members.
As our partner, assisting you is one of our highest priorities. We welcome your feedback and look forward to supporting all your efforts to provide quality care.
If you have any questions, please call Provider Services at (833) 685-2103.
Molina Healthcare and the Availity Provider Portal
On the Provider Portal you can:
- Check member eligibility and benefits
- Request prior authorizations and referrals
- Submit claims, send supporting documentation and check status
- View remittances and EOBs
- Access Molina specific apps, resources, and news
New Availity users
Register for the portal to get access to Molina Healthcare’s newest tools, resources and customized training opportunities. Learn more.
Already have Availity log in information?
If you have credentials for another payer, you’re all set to log in and start working with Molina on Availity.
Important Provider Notices
It is important to Molina Healthcare and your patients that your provider directory demographics are accurate. Please visit our Provider Online Directory to validate your information and notify us if there are any updates.
Please notify Molina Healthcare at least 30 days in advance when you have any of the following:
- Change in office location, office hours, phone, fax, or email
- Addition or closure of office location
- Addition or termination of a provider
- Change in Tax ID and/or NPI
- Open or close your practice to new patients (PCPs only)