We want you to stay well and live independently.
Molina Healthcare is committed to getting you the care you need. If you meet the eligibility requirements, there are services and supports to help you live independently. The services are available to you as well as medical and behavioral health benefits.
The Molina Medicare Medicaid STAR+PLUS Plan may:
- Cover items not always covered by Medicare
- Help with items that may have limited coverage by Medicare
- Help with copays
You may be eligible to be in the Molina Medicare Medicaid STAR+PLUS Plan program if you meet all of the following:
- Age 21 or older at the time of enrollment;
- Eligible for benefits under Medicare Part A and have Medicare Parts B and D, and
- Have full Medicaid benefits;
- Receive your Medicaid benefits through the STAR+PLUS program. (These are usually people who have a physical disability or a mental disability and qualify for SSI, or qualify for Medicaid because they receive HCBS STAR+PLUS Waiver services); and
- Live in one of the Molina Medicare Medicaid STAR+PLUS Plan counties: Hidalgo
Who do I contact for more information
Please call your Molina Medicare Medicaid STAR+PLUS Plan Service Coordinator. You can also call Member Services Toll Free.