Need a Prior Authorization?
Please refer to the state specific Excel matrix while the PA Lookup Tool is disabled.
Welcome, Utah Healthcare Providers
Contracted providers are an essential part of delivering quality care to our members. We value our partnership and appreciate the family-like relationship that you pass on to our members.
As our partner, assisting you is one of our highest priorities. We welcome your feedback and look forward to supporting all your efforts to provide quality care.
Molina Healthcare of Utah participates in the Utah Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP and Marketplace programs.
If you have any questions, call Provider Services at 1-855-322-4081.
What's New / Recent Updates
Important SNF Prior Authorization (PA) Update:
March 2022 -
For the last several months given hospital capacity issues due to COVID-19 infections, Molina was auto-approving an initial 7 day SNF stay at in-network facilities for Medicare/MMP/DSNP members. This waiver is going away on 3/21/2022.
Starting March 21, 2022 Molina will be requiring Prior Authorization for all SNF stays.
Your Opinion Matters to Molina
Contract Request Form
Do you need to add, terminate, or make demographic changes to an existing Provider in your group?
Please notify Molina Healthcare at least 30 days in advance when you:
- Change office location, hours, phone, fax, or email.
- Add or close a location.
- Add or terminate a provider.
- Change in Tax ID and/or NPI.
- Open or close your practice to new
patients (PCPs only).
Frequently Used Forms
- Prior Authorization Form (Medical, Behavioral Health, and HCPCS/JCode PA Request Forms)
- Synagis Prior Authorization Form
- Pharmacy/Medication Exception Prior Authorization Form
- Provider Appeal Request Form