Molina Healthcare staff will help coordinate your care
Living with health problems and managing them can be hard. We offer special services and programs for members who need extra help with a health problem. This can be any adult or child who is receiving health services for an ongoing health problem. The program is offered at no cost to you.
Molina Healthcare staff can help you:
- Access services that you are eligible to receive.
- Set up appointments and tests.
- Set up transportation.
- Identify any gaps in care or healthcare needs.
- Access resources to help you with special health care needs and/or your caregivers deal with day-to-day stress.
- Coordinate the move from one setting to another. This can include being discharged from the hospital.
- Assessing eligibility for long-term care services and supports.
- Connect with community resources.
- Find services that might not be benefits. This includes community and social services programs such as physical therapy with the schools or “Meals on Wheels”.
- Set up services with a primary care physician (PCP), family members, caregivers and any other identified provider.
How do members enroll?
The Case Management program is voluntary. You can be referred by one of your medical providers or by contacting us at this number.
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call our Health Management Department at (866) 891-2320 (TTY/TDD: 7-1-1). Our staff can give you more information. They can also let you know what programs you are currently enrolled in. You can also ask for a referral or ask to be removed from a program.