Do you know how often you should get checkups and other preventative health services?
Our Preventative Health Guidelines give you and your family information about preventative health checkups and services that you may need and when you should get them. These basic guidelines suggest checkups for healthy children and adults with no known health problems. Do your part to stay healthy!
- Take a few moments to read the Preventative Health Guidelines.
- Write down any questions you may have. Take these questions to your next checkup.
- Tell your provider about any health problems you or your children are having.
- Make sure you do not miss your appointments.
- If you miss your appointment, call your provider to reschedule right away.
Use link below to reach our clinical practice guidelines:
Clinical Practice Guidelines
Use link below to reach our preventive health guidelines:
Preventive Health Guidelines