Your Member Identification (ID) Card
When you become a member, you get a Member Identification (ID) Card in the mail from Molina Community Plus Long Term Care (LTC).
Please check your Member ID Card to make sure the information is correct. It contains this information:
- Your name
- Your member identification number (ID#)
- Your date of birth (DOB)
- Molina Healthcare’s 24 hours Nurse Advice Line toll-free number for English and Spanish speaking members
- Our Member Services Department phone number
- Provider billing and claims inquiry phone number
Be sure to carry your Member ID Card with you at all times.
- It is used by providers, such as Nursing facilities or Home Health Agencies to determine if you are eligible for services through Molina Community Plus- LTC
- You must show it every time you get health care.
- If you lose your Member ID Card, you can get a new one this way: