Molina Healthcare staff will help coordinate your care
Living with health problems and managing them can be hard. Molina Healthcare's care coordination program can help you get the care and medical services you need. The programs are offered at no cost to you.
Molina Healthcare staff can help you:
- Access services that you are eligible to receive.
- Set up appointments and tests.
- Set up transportation.
- Identify any gaps in care or healthcare needs.
- Access resources to help you with special health care needs and/or your caregivers deal with day-to-day stress.
- Coordinate the move from one setting to another. This can include being discharged from the hospital.
- Assess eligibility for long-term care services and supports.
- Connect with community resources.
- Find services that might not be benefits. This includes community and social services programs such as physical therapy with the schools or “Meals on Wheels.”
- Set up services with a primary care physician (PCP), family members, caregivers and any other identified provider.
The professionals who work in the care coordination program are called case managers. All case managers are nurses or social workers. As a Molina Healthcare member, you will have a dedicated case manager to assist you.
How do I contact my case manager?
To be connected to your case manager, call Member Services at (855) 687-7861 (TTY/Illinois Relay Service 711).
A representative will be able to connect you.