Q. How do I change my primary care provider (PCP)?
A. There are two ways you can change your PCP.


  • Go to MyMolina and follow the instructions. If you have not registered for MyMolina yet, you can do it online today. It’s easy!
  • You can also call Member Services at (800) 223-7242.


Q. What drugs are covered? Are my drugs covered?
A. To find out what drugs are covered under your plan, view the Preferred Drug List (Formulary) for your plan in “What’s Covered”.

Q. How do I find out if a health care service or benefit is covered?
A. Go to “What’s Covered” to find out about your benefits and services. You can also call Member Services at (800) 223-7242.

Q. How can I get Molina Healthcare material translated in my preferred language? A. If you need your health plan information in a different language or format, call Member Services at (800) 223-7242.

Q. What kind of transportation do I get? I need help with transportation.
A. Go to “What’s Covered” and you will find information about transportation under “Services”. You can also call Member Services at (800) 223-7242.

Q. What are some Community Resources and Assistance available to me: 
A. There are several community resources available to members. Below are the some more frequently used:

               Advocate Inc: http://advocatesincorporated.org/

                Exceptional Family Resources: https://contactefr.org/about/

                Arc of Onondaga: https://www.arcon.org/

Reach CNY: http://www.reachcny.org/

Vera House: http://www.verahouse.org/

McMahon Ryan Center: https://www.mcmahonryan.org/

                Contact Community Services: http://contactsyracuse.org/

                Center for Community Alternatives: http://www.communityalternatives.org/programs

                ARISE, Inc: http://www.ariseinc.org/

                Cortland Housing Assistance Council: http://www.cortlandhousing.org/

                Cortland County Community Action Program, Inc: https://www.capco.org/

                The Advocacy Center: http://www.theadvocacycenter.org/

                Parent to Parent: http://parenttoparentnys.org/offices/south-central/

                Access to Independence of Cortland County: http://www.aticortland.org/

                Dunbar Center: https://www.syracusedunbarcenter.org/

                TST BOCES: Educational Resources https://tstboces.org/

                Ithaca Youth Bureau: https://www.ithacayouthbureau.org/

                National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)- Cortland and Tompkins Counties http://www.namifingerlakes.org/

                National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)-Onondaga County http://www.namisyracuse.org/